Monday, August 17, 2015

The call!

I have heard the call to preach for most of my life, I gave sermons in my dreams,  now thanks to blogger.com, I can give these; 'Sermons On The Blog!'

I was raised in a Lutheran Christian day school, thanks to my wonderful parents  I had religion 6 days a week, including five school days, and Sunday school.  Over the years I memorized much of the kjv Bible, My research took me into the works of the many great prophets and the worlds great Spiritual programs.

At the age of 16, on my first part time job in a book store, I got the book called "There is a river," by Thomas Sugrue.  The story of Edgar Cayce, the 'sleeping prophet'.  It was the answer to my prayers in search of a God Of Love.  I came to believe in reincarnation.

I went 'beyond' into  'A Course In Miracles' (ACIM) and the Way Of Mastery, and I am still evolving Spiritually.

I will print the words of Jesus, and the verse numbers in red. and my words in gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment