Monday, August 17, 2015

The Goat's!

Just what sort of animal is the 'goat' anyway? They don't make good pets, for the most part it is rare to find a 'loving' goat. They are quick to anger; "Got your goat?" and quick to use their horn's, as any farmer knows. They don't follow anyone, they go their own way, only the Jackass is more stubborn!

Jesus said unto the goat's on His left hand, in Matt.25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand,  Depart from me,  ye cursed,  into everlasting fire,  prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying "Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?"

45 Then shall he answer them saying, Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment; but the righteous into life eternal.

Let me point out here, that the word 'meat' is used to cover all manner of food? (else; I also shall be guilty of giving no 'meat' because I try to be a vegetarian, most of the time.)

Someone once told me that the greatest sin, must be selfishness? The 'self-serving' have no blessings, because they haven't earned them.

If in one lifetime, they were blessed with all that it takes to be very successful in life, than hoarded their possessions, made little, and fun of, those who serve others. Than in future lifetimes, they will indeed have a figurative 'hell' to pay. and figurative is the only 'hell' that I believe in.

There is a place outside of the walls of Jerusalem where they burned the bodies of the dead, That also translates into the word 'hell'. If I should say something like.. "That really burned me up." would you think that I was literly on fire? Or just angry?

No comments:

Post a Comment